Friday, November 10, 2006

Something very strange about the Lieberman/Lamont race

Would it seem odd to you that Joe Lieberman in 2000 won that year's Senate race and his opponent lost the race with only 448,077 votes? No? Well.....Ned Lamont lost this year's mid-term election with only 448,077 votes!!!!! What are the freaking chances of that happening in our neck of the Universe?

Here's PrisonPlanet's take on it.

Here's Wonkette's funny response to this abnormalty.

Here's another one.

Here's the Hartford Courant's article that shows Lamont's votes and how exit polling showed that Lieberman was getting 25% of the votes.


What the hell!!!! I hate Joe Lieberman and if I find out that he stole this race by using his corrupt friends in his state I'm going to scream!!!

Also, hat tip to Achorn's Blog for discovering this! Here are two more links:

The 2000 election results

The 2006 election results

2 Comments:

Blogger Larry said...

Bush hasn't won an election without having it fixed, so why shouldn't we think that Bush's boy in waiting, Lieberman would win his any other way?

Friday, 10 November, 2006  
Blogger KayInMaine said...

I wonder if the Lamont camp is aware of it? I'm going to email them and see if I get a response.

I'm bullshit about this.

It's my wish that Joe Lieberman falls down the stairs and knocks himself into a Banana Republic where he belongs!!!!!

Saturday, 11 November, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home