Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Condi Rice, the gapped toothed mouthpiece...

...for the Bush Regime said today that America will stand by Japan military and will use everything we've got to defend them against North Korea. Okay, on the surface, that is awesome. Considering it was our nation who developed the atomic bomb and then dropped two of them on Japan, which obliterated a quarter of a million people in an instant, I have to say, it makes me proud that we would be protecting them today. It should be that way. But....

What made me scratch my head is if our military is ready, able and willing to go and help Japan right now this very minute in any capacity that they're needed, then why the hell aren't we using our military in this same capacity in Iraq to stabilize it? I'm not saying we start bombing the shit out of Iraq, but what I am saying is, since the Bush Regime refuses to redeploy our troops to another nation, why don't they increase the amount of troops to stabilize the country and then get the hell out?

Believe me, I don't want our troops in Iraq. If I had my way, I would take John Murtha's advice and have our soldiers redeployed to Kuwait or some other country for them to be within earshot of Iraq if needed and it would give our soldiers a chance to rest or go home to be with their families. What is so frustrating to me is we went into that country with not enough troops to begin with and now that the country is in the midst of a civil war and a quagmire has transpired, even with 300,000 Iraqi troops trained (not sure I believe that number, but let's pretend, shall we?) and our 140,000 troops, it's still not enough! So, I think it makes sense to put more of our troops there to control it to the point that the Iraqis can take the reins.

Why send our troops to another land to fight when they're really needed in an illegal occupation courtesy of the chickenhawks in the White House that has spun out of control?

Can we please control one war (including the war in Afghanistan too!) Condi before we put more boots on the ground in a foreign land or by doing that does it cut into your shoe shopping?!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe this is all part of the plan by the Bush Regime....have American troops fighting wars all over the planet until our country is so destabilized and unprotected, that these same assholes can take over our country and we will welcome them because we're feeling desperate or........they just like the money they're making from all these war fronts. Either one seems plausible and it makes me sick to my stomach!!! Spit.

When I was reading the article above, it upset me to learn that the Japanese do not even like the thought of their country making a nuclear bomb because of their history with these bombs. It broke my heart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home